Running Full Screen Deletes All Programs In Taskbar...

Running Full Screen Deletes All Programs In Taskbar...

Hi,

When I run Wine full screen and then close it,
all my programs in the taskbar are deleted
but they are still running in the background.

OS: Linux Mint 7 Gloria 32bit
Wine version: 1.1.32 Beta

My current work around for this issue is to run Wine with a virtual desktop.
(but would really want to run my STEAM games full screen on my Linux)

Any help would be appreciated!!!

PS - Great program - love it...

JeZ+Lee