Copy Windows DLL

Hi all,

I was reading the FAQ and it says there we should not use the existing Windows System Dir, but what if I make a copy of the folder so I can use it to increase functionality in Wine?

Will that work? I know that we can point certain libraries to an actual windows file.

Can anyone shed some light on this subject?

Thanks in advance.