Re: WoW - video card heat issues (openGL)?

On 10/19/2009 10:59 PM, vitamin wrote:
Ask Blizzard I guess. Check fan on your video card. Verify that heat think is has proper contact with your GPU cheap.
Anyway, that's not Wine related. It just uses your GPU and if it overheats - it can't handle the load.

Thank you. I figured I should check here since it doesn't happen in similar graphics requirement d3d games but does in opengl. I wanted to be sure that wasn't something I had messed up in WINE before asking at Blizzard and nVidia. :)