Re: Graphics Demos problems OpenGL issue?

I finally got this to work.  It turns out my problem had to do with Nvidia's TwinView.  I added some single screen metamodes to my xorg.conf and now it runs properly.  However, I get a lot of choppyness in the display.  I have OpenGL vsync set using the nvidia-settings utility as well as in my .bashrc environment variables.  When I run the demo I get the same results with sync to vblank on and off.  How are you guys seeing it?  Is it silky smooth or are you getting choppyness too?