Re: Dissapear menu item "wine configuration" after upgrade wine

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 15:48, polo <wineforum-user@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello, I use Debian Lenny and I upgraded Wine 1.0.1 to 1.29. But now I dont have menu item in Menu aplications(Wine configuration). The item dissapear. How is it possible and what can I do for repair this issue?
> P.S. When I want configure Wine so I have to write in command line
> Code:
> winecfg
>
> . But I like GUI option.
> Thansk for advise Paul.

This FAQ might solve the problem:
http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#head-34c8b5d78823a60c9651b4c9848c06a1aa8fea48

It seem more likely that the newer package does not include the link...

In that case the easiest will be to create an new launcher to lauch winecfg...