Re: Help! Linux/Wine Newbie~!

I just checked the Adding WineHQ APT Repository.

It says to open the menu go to "System->Administration->Software Sources. Then select the Third Party Software tab and click Add."

I can't find Software sources.  Is it under a different name? Can anyone help me find out how I might be able to update my currently installed wine using the updater?