Re: Quicken 2009 stoped working after WINE 1.1.29 installed

Yes when I downgraded to 1.1.28 everything went back to normal.

Thank you for providing the solution to my problem.

Not sure how to run a regression Test (Beyond what I have already  where it works with the old version and doesn't with the new)

I am assuming that I should use the Bugzilla page to report the issue.

Thanks again.