Re: Garry's Mod Questions

T_T There's nothing to do except wait for an answer on a computer which lags EXTREMELY bad... It's not like I can search for this, I mean, who else would have this problem and besides, what do I search for? Raaa, started out searching for a quick fix to a video problem to my computer account getting shut down. What next?