Re: Garry's Mod Questions

If the answer is to go ahead and redo everything (which I wont see how it would work considering that I need administrative privileges) that means I can't install any of the things that I've been trying to fix for the last month because of the internet cap (Only 375 mb a day) until I find time to go somewhere else, which is not anytime soon. :C There has to be some way to fix this...