Re: Will Wine let me load iTunes in Ubuntu 9.04

Scunnered wrote:
> Many thanks for your advice.  As there is not too much time between now and 9.10 becoming available I will wait on it arriving.

No one said that version of Wine that would be included in 9.10 will run iTunes. If you need it now, you better find a solution now.

Unfortunately the way Apple wrote iTunes & drivers they won't work under VM either (iTunes looses the device after hard reboot). So you either try patching Wine, and hope that works. Or have a dual boot.