Game Screen Rotated 90 Degrees

Hi I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm trying to play Battlefield 2 on wine-1.1.27. The game seemed to install fine, and it starts fine. The only problem is that the screen is rotated 90 degrees to the left. I've scoured the net but I can't seem to find any sort of configurable option for wine to rotate the screen. Has anyone had anything like this before? I don't seem to get any errors in the logs just the usual flood of stubs. Thank you in advance for any help!