Wine and SQL Server

I work in an office with a proprietary Windows Only app that connects to SQL Server and a Network share.  I can get the app to install, map my network drive using cifs and then winecfg, but I'm getting some sort of ActiveX error when it tries to connect to the SQL Server.

Has anyone done this sort of thing before?