Re: fullscreen uses panning, and xrandr has cursor moving

To me it sounds like your Wine wasn't compiled with xrandr support as normally we use that for resolution changing. I think plain old xf86vm is used on your system which resizes to a 'vritual resolution' and that way can have the panning issues you describe.