Re: Powerbullet - Flash Animation Creation Programme

What are the best software applications for animation and graphical design?
Hey, I am going to sign up for an animation course and I would like to know what are the best sofware programs to do graphical designs and animation. You see, the lecturer in charge informed me that I have to practice on some programs to gain some powerful experience in this field of animation and I need to know the best products to work with in my projects. Can anyone with enough experience plese tell me, because i love to do animation right now. Answer when you read this question.