Re: Resolution changes sometimes rearranging desktop

Hm, it doesn't happen with xrandr for me and I don't have lxrandr. I've never seen it with any native games (wolf, quake3,4 doom3, etc), just the occasional game in wine, usually on the first run when it's configured to use a lower resolution by default.