Re: Compatibility regression after migrating to 64 bit Linux

dimesio wrote:
> Leonardo Ferreira Font... wrote:
>
>> And I managed to upload an screenshot at:
>> http://leonardof.org/houaiss-com-defeito.png
>>

> Could be this: http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#head-8db18a5bcede469b4862c5771120099cbf0a07a3

If he were using a NVida card, it could be.  However, we don't know
which card the OP is using.  Could be a bad driver installation, or a
poor quality (read INTEL) video card.

If it is an NVida card, get the latest video drivers and install them,
usually fixes this problem.

James McKenzie