Kingsoft Office 2009

Hi, i am a newbie in linux.
may i know how to setup kingsoft office using wine so that it can run properly in ubuntu?
cos i installed it and can run it, but the problem is i can't seems to open a file and save file. Is there any extra setting needed to run it properly?

I used this version of kingsoft office :
http://download.famouswhy.com/kingsoft_office_2009

i heard that kingsoft office was cross platform applications but it's not working here. And i also heard that people can run MS office using wine and they did make a howto but no people ever wrote about how to run kingsoft office in linux before.

so can anybody here can help me solve my problem?? thanks in advance
Best regards