Re: configure fails to see deps when installing on rhel 64bit

Mmm, yeah it's missing quite a few things there:

> configure:4695: checking for windres
> configure:4725: result: no
>
> configure:5048: checking for lclint
> configure:5078: result: no
> configure:5048: checking for lint
> configure:5078: result: no

and then it has this type of error messages:

> configure:5356: gcc -m32 -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -li386   >&5
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -li386
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> configure:5363: $? = 1
> configure: failed program was:
> | /* confdefs.h.  */
> | #define PACKAGE_NAME "Wine"
> | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "wine"
> | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "1.1.21"
> | #define PACKAGE_STRING "Wine 1.1.21"
> | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "wine-devel@xxxxxxxxxx"
> | /* end confdefs.h.  */
> |
> | /* Override any GCC internal prototype to avoid an error.
> |    Use char because int might match the return type of a GCC
> |    builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */
> | #ifdef __cplusplus
> | extern "C"
> | #endif
> | char i386_set_ldt ();
> | int
> | main ()
> | {
> | return i386_set_ldt ();
> |   ;
> |   return 0;
> | }
> configure:5384: result: no

only it instead of just -li386 there's all sorts missing deps. These are just a few:
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lossaudio
ac_nonexistent.h: No such file or directory
AudioUnit/AudioUnit.h

IOKit/hid/IOHIDLib.h
IOKit/IOKitLib.h
Carbon/Carbon.h
CoreAudio/CoreAudio.h
DiskArbitration/DiskArbitration.h

Is there any specific place where I want to look in that config.log cause it is huge too-- 948K?

Anyway, I installed it as it was and it sort of works, I'm just wary that it may become unstable. Internet Explorer crashes on it but Crimson Editor works fine.