Re: Hamachi annoyances

[/quote]
if I recall correctly the games are sending broadcasts to the network to
discover and announce network games. Add a special route for these packets to
the hamachi interface to get the games to see each other. Something like
	route add 255.255.255.255 dev ham0
should do the trick.

Hope that helps,
	Jan-Matthias[/quote]

Thanks Jan-Matthias, but I don't think it did the trick. Should I change /etc/hosts to have 255.255.255.255 pointing to either my hamachi ip or my local ip?