Re: Bugzilla Registration fails

James Mckenzie wrote:
Unless an ISP is blacklisted, Bugzilla should be able to register to any e-mail address that meets the RFC standard.

For the OP - are you or your ISP running any type of spam block or filter software? I have run into registration problems several places because of ours. In our case the spam filter grabs emails from addresses it hasn't seen before and shoots a message back to the sender's server asking for verification information. As soon as that is received the email shows up in my inbox, if it is not received then the email gets trashed. Many spammers systems are not set up for the verification so it never happens and I don't see their mail, but sometimes non-spammers systems, including some handling list registrations, do not respond either. Sometimes I can let the people know and they change their system to handle the verification, other times I have to do the work around mentioned before of using a throw away email address.