Re: Bugzilla Registration fails

Addys wrote about Re: Bugzilla Registration fails

>JujuLand46 wrote:
>> Hum, I never wanted to have a gmail address.
>>
>> Is wineHQ married with Google ?
>>
>> It's perhaps a way to do it, but I don't like it. Is there a way after to delete this gmail count ?
>>
>> I really don't like it...
>>
>> Can I have an answer from a webmaster of this site ?
>>
>> A+
>

>It sounds like your mail provider is in fault. It works for me, it works for plenty of people.
>There are other mail providers out there, register an address with one of them (gmail is a very
>good one, once again there are others.) and try the bugzilla account creation procedure again. As
>jeffz said, you may change your email after that.

Why go through all of this?  Unless an ISP is blacklisted, Bugzilla should be able to register to any e-mail address that meets the RFC standard.  If the ISP is blacklisted, a warning message should display that confirmation messages will not be sent and the account will not be activated.  No need for a new Bugzilla user to wonder.  It may be the ISPs problem if confirmation messages are deleted upon receipt.
The OP should not need to create a second account just to get on Bugzilla only to find that their original account is unacceptable to Bugzilla.  This is what appears to be happening.

James McKenzie