Re: Shared clipboard, drag and drop, Linux <> Wine 1.1.20

Huh. That's weird. Drag-and-drop has always worked for me since at least version 0.9.x, no matter whether I'm in Nautilus, Thunar, PCManFM etc...

When dragging and dropping, did you try waiting a bit before releasing the mouse when pointing at your Windows app? You need to wait a bit longer, I believe. Also try dragging the file to different places in the app - sometimes you will see different "drop" mouse pointers, it's usually fairly clear to see when you *can't* drop a file somewhere (I believe the mouse pointerjust stays the same)