Re: Sound effects, but no music. No CD involved. Help?

Infranscia wrote:
> The game in particular that I'm interested in getting to work uses MIDIs in a folder labeled 'music,'

Most Linux sound drivers don't have MiDi support. You can use tmidity to emulate it.
Simplest way to run it:
1. Configure Wine to use ALSA
2. In a separate terminal start tmidity (don't remember all command line switches you'll need)
3. Start your game