Re: Heroes of Might and Magic 5 crash

Hi fellows, I have to attend an important party. And there I want to impress everyone with cool magic tricks. Can anyone teach me a magic trick using cards that simple but looks really cool and doesn?t involve anything special just like the cards themselves? Currently I only know a few one. But I want to know more new ones and I don?t have much time to practice. Can you provide any good reference?