Re: Quicken 2008

Dotan Cohen wrote:
2009/1/17 wblairm <wineforum-user@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Is anyone successfully using Quicken???  I'm running Ubuntu 8.10 and Wine version 1.1.12.
 I have the program installed and many parts of it work.  It fails at the program registration screen.  [/img]

I tried asking Intuit about Quicken for Linux, and discovered that
just asking them a question is near impossible:
http://dotancohen.com/eng/quicken_on_linux.html

Dothan:

You want me to walk over to them and ask them since I live in the city where their headquarters is?

BTW, I don't think there is a Quicken for Linux. There is for the Mac however.

James McKenzie