Re: MSHTML Not working for me

philcostin wrote:
Hi,

I'm using wine-0.9.13, installed from git.

The following file exists in my system:

/usr/share/wine/gecko/wine_gecko-0.9.0.cab

The gecko libraries are installed in ~/.wine/drive_c/windows/gecko/0.9.0/wine_gecko

Whenever I run wine iexplore.exe, I receive the message "HTML rendering is currently disabled"

Anyone have any ideas as to what I can do next to make this work?

Thanks in advance...

Where did you get that very old distribution of Wine????

I think you meant to state that you attempted to use Wine 1.1.13 and you tried to connect to the Internet and found that HTML rendering is disabled. It also appears that you have installed Wine-Gecko, although I don't know if it is installed properly.

Can you connect to the internet and attempt to run the command:

[code:]
wine gecko
[/code]

in a terminal window and report back what happens?

Thank you.

James McKenzie