newbie Question

Hi Everyone. I'm new to using Wine and haven't been able to successfully install a Windows program yet. I have Wine installed on a FreeBSD machine. My only attempt at an installation so far has been to try and install Photoshop Elements 4.0. I run "/cdrom wine Setup.exe" frome the command line, and the installation wizard appears and proceeds normally until "finish". At that point a Photoshop icon has been placed on the desktop. When I click on the icon the welcome screen appears and asks me which feature of the program I want to use. When I click on any of the choices another screen appears which is totally white, and that's as far as it gets. I have tried the installation on a couple of occasions, but the end result is always the same. The program just won't load. I have the feeling that this is pilot error, but I'm not sure what to try next. Any help would be appreciated.

Rem