Re: Gaming support with different hardware vendors (esp. ATI)

> 1. Prince of Persia SoT run with WINEDEBUG=+warn and minimum graphics
> settings gives
> [---]
> fixme:d3d9:Direct3DShaderValidatorCreate9 stub
> fixme:d3d_shader:print_glsl_info_log Error received from GLSL shader
> #31:
> "Fragment shader was successfully compiled to run on
> hardware.\nWARNING:
> 0:2: extension 'GL_ARB_draw_buffers' is not supporte"
Those are harmless. I think fglrx violates the spec here because it isn't
supposed to write anything on successful compilation(Instead it tells me
verbally that the compile was successful). GL_ARB_draw_buffers is actually
supported, but the driver nevertheless complains. I never saw any negative
effect, and the extension indeed works.

> Can I help in some way? Trying patches, running other tests or games
> (e.g., Bioshock as a shader 3.0 game)? Is there some git branch worth
> trying out?
No patches to test unfortunately. Unless you want to dig into the code and
start debugging the driver's behavior etc there is nothing you can do
unfortunately