Problem in Arturia's Minimoog VST interface

Hi everybody,

Arturia's Minimoog V is a VST app that emulates the classic Minimoog Synthetizer. The audio works great in Linux with Wine (combined with Jack, vsthost and wineasio). However, the interface controls have severe bugs, which compromises the usage.

I made two videos to show the problems. The first one shows the normal operation on Windows XP (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpbvd1gMxfk). The second one shows the application running with Wine 1.1.9 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWjwsrJZFoo).

With Wine, as soon as the app starts, a black background covers the original background. Besides that, every control events (like rotate knobs or turn on/off switches) soils the interface. The major problem appears when opening the top controls (by clicking at the top or clicking in the "open" button), when all the interface gets unusable.

I already tested with several Wine versions and Linux distributions, with the same results. The only unusual message in terminal is "fixme:xrender:X11DRV_AlphaBlend not a dibsection". Don't know if it has anything to do with that.

As I produce all my records in Linux and really like this app, hope that somebody could help with that. This is the only VST plugin where this problem happens. The demo version is available: ftp://ftp.arturia.net/pub/downloads/win/minimoogv_1_6_demo.exe

Regards,

Luciano.