Re: print directly on another computer's LPT

it works for me now.

if i connect to the network printer using IP address instead of computer name, it prints immediately. i guess it is the server name resolving that hit me 15-20 seconds.

eg:

    smb://192.168.0.111/EpsonLX

instead of:

    smb://MYSERVER/EpsonLX

i know it may not be the best way to do it, but it solved my problem for now. thanks for all the helps and responses.