DDO under Wine getting Error 129

I am trying to run DDO under Wine.  I have installed the LOTR Launcher program according to instructions on the the AppDB for DDO/LOTR.  When I try to run the game I get this...

Hardware texture compression support was not detected. This video card feature is required to run the game. [129]

I'm not sure what to do to fix it.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!