Re: Is there a way to force wine to use more memory?

Ok. I can understand that but there is one but. You see game itself might have issue but in vista Microsoft fixed problem with update ( can't confirm, just red about it), so it must be a way to cashe more RAM. The other thing is if I open sysinfo i can't see full amount of memory cashed, so I believe that you can force wine to cashe full 3gb on initialization.