Re: FS 2004

mickthebike wrote:
> Wine 1 for opensuse. How can I set it to Win98 [Question]
> Thx.Michael

Where did you get Wine from? Did you compiled it yourself?
And I really doubt win98 will help you - Wine does not support VXDs and won't support them in the future.

This looks like a newish version of the game. Which means it probably using safedisk version not supported by Wine. Try a "no-cd" patch for this game.