Re: wine 1.0 and ie 5.5

ok I'm back, thanks to everyne who pointed me to ies4linux its awesoem and works amazingly well.

When I go to log into my wifes site w/ IE6 (or 55) I need to install the citrix ica client.

I could download and save it, but when i install it it comes back saying that it wont install on win95,98 or ME

anyone have any ideas?

Thanks