Re: Which Wine Download?

Hi Steve,

What program is it. Let me try to install it in my copy of PCLinuxOS and we'll see what I come up with.

And no, you don't have to change the subject.

-Zac

stevecarter wrote:
Hi Zac,

I'm back again with ongoing problems.

I have successfully installed the 1.0-rc4 version of Wine according to your script.

I have installed a simple Windows program (no .NET of anything like that) and the icon is in the menu and on the Desktop.

However, when I try to launch it the "Eggtimer" rotates for a short while but then nothing else happens.

How do I find out what has gone wrong?

Thanks

Stephen Carter

PS - Do I need to change the subject heading?