Re: guildwars and wine

Could you give some more specifics about your problem. Things like wine version, video card, operating system (sort of) would help us diagnose.

I just did a plain jane install on a box running Ubuntu with an Nvidia card using the latest git of wine and it ran perfectly.

-Zac

Trevorofmolino wrote:
wine has successfully mounted guildwars and i've installed the game. but when i try to play there is no video. can anybody please tell me what's going on and how to fix it?