Ragnarok Online client

Hi, ive tried a number of guides/tutorials to run Ragnarok Online client on Linux Ubuntu under Wine. most of these guides/tutorials have resulted in either the program running with out it's login box or complete system freeze. if anyone would like to help me in my quest to run and happily play Ragnarok Online please reply :)
please and thank you