Re: Wine on remote linux server..How to install?

Hi,

It'd really be more of a matter of either installing the binary packages for your distribution, or if you were so inclined, installing the application from source.

What would be your poison of choice? Also, you might check Google, I'm sure someone has written up a howto for CentOS.

-Zac

EBK wrote:
Hi,

there is someone who can teach me how install wine on a remote linux server?

I've a CentOs system