Re: Remedy AR User 7.1.00 Windows Crash

takeawaydave wrote:
Can you confirm that Remedy User 7.0 works ok?

It did. Since Remedy AR User uses RPC to communicate, this may be the source of the problem. Unfortunately, I do not have a functional AR setup to test with and this would take some effort to build (I'm a real time Remedy Administrator and worked with both development and production systems.) I can get the client and see what happens Can you do us a favor and open an issue related to this problem and also update the Applications Database?

Given my present schedule, I may get to look at this sometime next week with RC1 on a Mac Intel system.

Thank you.

James McKenzie