Re: Weird problem with OpenGl based games (Quake 3 engine)

James Huk wrote:
> Problem is like this - whatever I try to play OpenGL based game that uses
> Quake 3 engine I got weird mouse "jumps". Let's take Soldier of Fortune 2
>
> Any suggestions?

Some parts of Wine's opengl might be interfering with mouse by holding lock for too long. Unfortunately there is no simple solution since it does not happen on all configurations.
Your best bet would be using native Linux versions of those games. That's what they were made for in the first place.