Re: SecuRom - "A required security module cannot be activat

vitamin wrote:
lampak wrote:
Hard luck :(
But how can I run Oblivion (from Game of The Year Edition) if it checks the disk even before being installed?

Install it on windows and copy it to Linux. Most games should work that way.

So does the Bible program I am trying to fix. The fixes have been pushed to 1.2.0 as they are more extensive than originally planned.

This will not work for most of the regular Windows programs, mainly Office type applications, as they build a bunch of registry keys and do the dll toss.

James