Re: Problem running commercial software

Upgraded to 0.9.60, problem is still exactly the same.

As I said before, it is probably connected to the programme trying to access hardware and OS information to calculate a SystemID for the license. I think I would need a way to simulate such a process, or allow such hardware access. (I do not know, what Wine exactly does, anyway...)