Re: [Solved] One toolbar button not working in Chart Navigator

John S. Riley wrote:
I got the install issues solved (native ws2help.dll and glu32.dll) and the start up problem fixed (native dcom98) which have been documented issues with this application. I also have selected in winecfg to use native ole32.dll, oldaut32.dll and rpcrt4.dll as native.

I had manually installed dcom98 straight from Microsoft; using dcom98 from winetricks fixed the problem.