Re: Yahoo Messenger 8, almost working except it crashes on login :(

On 06/04/2008, David Gerard <dgerard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:> On 06/04/2008, DARKGuy . <dark.guy.2008@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:>>  >  I figured that with the latest WINE (compiled from source, it took a>  >  damn half hour)>>> You kids with your fast modern CPUs. I remember compiling>  OpenOffice.org on FreeBSD five years ago (and it *still* didn't work ->  I ended up using the Linux binary under emulation) and it taking four>  days ...
You kids with your fast modern computers. I remember compiling linearalgebra and calculus on a dull #2 graphite, and it took four years!Now get off my lawn!
(I'm kidding, actually, it's still compiling. Two more years to go.Mechanical Engineering, Technion, Haifa, Israel)
Dotan Cohen
http://what-is-what.comhttp://gibberish.co.ilא-ב-ג-ד-ה-ו-ז-ח-ט-י-ך-כ-ל-ם-מ-ן-נ-ס-ע-ף-פ-ץ-צ-ק-ר-ש-ת;
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?