Re: Is Wine taking my donations and giving them to CrossOver?

On 29/03/2008, Dan Kegel <dank@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:> On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 6:22 PM, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:>> > On 29/03/2008, oiaohm <wineforum-user@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:>  >  > Dan Kegel miss the important thing about the wine party fund.>  >  > It is clearly stored in the hards of a independent third party.>  >>  >  I don't know how long you've been using wine, but I think that you>  >  should google Dan's name before making a statement like that. This is>  >  not the OOo or Ubuntu list, and Dan is just a tab more in the know>  >  than the ordinary list member.>>> No, he's right, I should have mentioned it.>
I see on the "contributions" page that it clearly states who holds thefunds. It seemed to me like oiaohm was insinuating that Dan, or thewine devs in general, deliberatly withheld that information.
I did not mean to be hostile, rather quite the opposite. However, bothin person and in writing my style is that which is taken to be hostilewhen that is not my intention. I apologize if I appeared to attackoiaohm.
Dotan Cohen
http://what-is-what.comhttp://gibberish.co.ilא-ב-ג-ד-ה-ו-ז-ח-ט-י-ך-כ-ל-ם-מ-ן-נ-ס-ע-ף-פ-ץ-צ-ק-ר-ש-ת;
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?