Re: Running an .NET 1.1 Program

MasterTH wrote:
i'm working in a government. It's SD.NET Nobody would know about it

I understand.  Is this code available somewhere?
Code:

linux-c5xy:~ # wine --version
wine-0.9.57

This looks good. If the program is not available to the public, then try another .NET 1.1 program that is and see if the error can be reproduced. If we cannot test the program to find the bug, we cannot hope to fix it.

James McKenzie