Re: Starting WINE

Then from what I'm reading from a couple of responses is that the Windows App must reside on Ubuntu or on a disc in the CDRom drive. I guess I was under the impression form my readings that Wine actually went to the drive that had Windows on it and activated the .exe from there.  If this be the case, then I have totally misunderstood the Wine function.

I'll give that feature a try if I can locate a suitable .exe. file.

Bob