Re: FIFA 08

Chad,

I mean that I'm using a cracked exe because the game keeps asking for the CD. I already saw those posts in the appdb but I don't know if they are playing with the original CD (for sure...) I'm not  [Embarassed]

I'm using the last verison of wine. Is there any chance to go back to previous versions?
(Sorry if it's a basic wuestion, I'm 1 week old with linux. hehe)

thank you!

Bye