Re: Returned mail from forum gateway

On 16/03/2008, James Hawkins <truiken@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:> That's silly.  Imagine there is no reject message, then someone>  posting to the thread will spam everyone else about why his post>  didn't show up in the ML or the forum.
My message did go to the mailing list, just not to the forum. Since Isent it to the mailing list, that is where I care that it should go. Ireally don't care if the related forum thread is locked, in fact, whyshould a thread that is meant to archive a mailing list locked in thefirst place? The incompetence of a forum admin should not affectmediums other than the forum itself.
The fact that this meta-discussion is even taking place shows thatresources are being wasted in a manner that is not productive.
Dotan Cohen
http://what-is-what.comhttp://gibberish.co.ilא-ב-ג-ד-ה-ו-ז-ח-ט-י-ך-כ-ל-ם-מ-ן-נ-ס-ע-ף-פ-ץ-צ-ק-ר-ש-ת;
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?