Returned mail from forum gateway

On 16/03/2008, wine-users@xxxxxxxxxx <wine-users@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> The following message from "Dotan Cohen" <dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx> was not authorized for entry in the WineHQ Forums forum.>>  Posts are not allowed to locked topics.>>  From:>  "Dotan Cohen" <dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx>>>  To:>  wine-users@xxxxxxxxxx>>  Subject:>  Re:  Developpers vs users>
I know the whole controversy regarding the forum gateway and such.However, even if those who enabled the gateway feel that it is soimportant, at least turn off reject messages to posts from the mailinglist. I don't use the forum, and I don't care what has been rejectedor accepted. This is no better than challenge-response email filtersthat spam some mailing lists with each post.
Get rid of the reject messages.
Dotan Cohen
http://what-is-what.comhttp://gibberish.co.ilא-ב-ג-ד-ה-ו-ז-ח-ט-י-ך-כ-ל-ם-מ-ן-נ-ס-ע-ף-פ-ץ-צ-ק-ר-ש-ת;
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?